Local Online Marketing Agency is looking for a staff member who will play a strong roll in our clients' online advertising campaigns, Social Media, and content creation (writing, photos, video). No experience is required, but any experience would be helpful. You would work most of the time out of our office in North Petaluma, but there is a possibility of some telecommuting after training is complete.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Daily Social Media management of client channels
- Managing paid client advertising (we will train)
- Writing (newsletters/short blog/social media posts)
- Weekly analytical reports
- Research/email prospective clients (no outbound calls)
- Content creation for social media (copy/photos/video/etc)
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be highly motivated and ready to learn online marketing inside and out.
- Strong writing skills
- Knowledge of common office and social media applications
- Any experience in visual arts or cooking is a plus
- Email your Resume
- Please confirm that you are in the Sonoma County area and willing to commute to N. Petaluma M-F.
- Include a writing sample
- Write a 1 sentence ad from the point of view of French's mustard introducing their new sriracha flavored mustard
- Write a one paragraph blog post about how to do a very simple task (put on a baseball cap, or sharpen a pencil, etc.).